Forum pour le webzine des Jeunes Européens
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Paris... :afro:
Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa) EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:26 par Estelle B

» BoNjOuR....GuIlLe
Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa) EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:25 par Estelle B

» Mes meilleurs vacances!
Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa) EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:07 par Melissa M

» Salut! France
Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa) EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:07 par MarionM

» Salut ! France !
Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa) EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:05 par MARIEGN

» Salut!! Hola a todos
Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa) EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:05 par Clemence Lu

» salut/hola
Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa) EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:04 par CharlottteE

» Hola! (Answer.)
Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa) EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:04 par PaulineG

» Présentation
Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa) EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:04 par Mallaury G

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Partenaires
Forum gratuit

Tchat Blablaland
Avril 2024
LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa)

Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa) Empty Introduce Myself (CharlotteMa)

Message  CharlotteMA Mar 16 Déc - 23:35

Hello ,Very Happy

I'm Charlotte Marmolaro. I'm French. I was born in Salon on 11th january 1995. I am thirteen years old , soon fourteen.I am brown-haired. I have got green and brown eyes. I look like my father but my grand father is the only one green-eyed. I'm 1.57 m tall I think I'm too small. I often wear my hair untied.
I live in a south of France in La Fare Les Oliviers it's in Provence Alpes Côtes d' Azur belt. I'm of Italian origin.

My mother is called Véronique she is a medical secretary she is a bit strict and she is good-tempered .My father is called Lionel and he is a chemist. He is kind , nice and a bit strict too . They have been married for seventeen years. My brother is called Pierre he is seventeen years old. He has play football for ten years and he likes it. He is brown-haired and tall he's 1m85 tall he is green-eyed like me.

I 'm jealous in my father opinion I am bad-tempered when I get up but I'm funny and hardworking I have got good marks. I'm very talkative ,According to my friends I speak far too much

I like playing tennis and swimming because I love swimming and diving and I began swimming this year. I'm good at maths and at English I'm crazy about fencing but I can't practice it because it's a long way from my home . I listen to all music but I prefer R'N'B music. I like The rolling stones , the Beatles , Shy'm and singers from the 70's . I love going to the cinema with my friends and I love comedies because I love laughing .
My favorite food is Chinese and it's funny when we eat with chopsticks!

I love reading all type of books but I'm crazy about the books of the world , about the universe , the life and the death (at the moment I'm reading “les thanatonautes”).
I want to be a surgeon because I love blood and the human body and if I can save a life it's fantastic.

I often go to pauline's home, we do our homework and we watch tv it's very nice . I enjoy going out with my friends ,going to the fun fair and to parties , staying at home playing in my computer. I'm a fan of Manchester united in football .I watch series like “ Grey's Anatomy” . I don't like walking and racist people .At school I don't like Geography and I prefer History.

Goodbye

See you soon !
Very Happy bounce Charlotte Very Happy bounce

Please answer me and ask me if you don't understand somethings

CharlotteMA

Revenir en haut Aller en bas