Forum pour le webzine des Jeunes Européens
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Paris... :afro:
INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:26 par Estelle B

» BoNjOuR....GuIlLe
INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:25 par Estelle B

» Mes meilleurs vacances!
INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:07 par Melissa M

» Salut! France
INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:07 par MarionM

» Salut ! France !
INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:05 par MARIEGN

» Salut!! Hola a todos
INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:05 par Clemence Lu

» salut/hola
INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:04 par CharlottteE

» Hola! (Answer.)
INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:04 par PaulineG

» Présentation
INTRODUCE MYSELF EmptyLun 1 Fév - 17:04 par Mallaury G

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Partenaires
Forum gratuit

Tchat Blablaland
Mars 2024
LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents) LEGO® Icons 10318 Le Concorde
Voir le deal
169.99 €

INTRODUCE MYSELF

INTRODUCE MYSELF Empty INTRODUCE MYSELF

Message  Alexia Al Jeu 18 Déc - 19:17

Hello! My name is Alexia. I am thirteen. I was born on the eighteenth of July in Marignane. I haven't got sisters and brothers. I have got pets :one dog and one cat. Their name are Ugo and Pomponnette.

My parents' name are Philippe and Patricia. My father is fifty-one. He was born on the twenty-third of March at Narbonne. He is a businessman and he is polite. He is blue-eyed and grey-haired. He is tall. My mother is forty-nine. She was born on the twentieth of June in Saumur. She has got brown hair and brown eyes. She is a cook and she works at Vitrolles. She is helpful. She is good at cooking. She is small and slim. My parents are very good-tempered. They are kind. They are married.

I live in the South-East of France, in a little village with my parents: la Fare les Oliviers. I am French.

I am brown-eyed and brown-haired. I have got long hair. I look like my mother a lot. I am quite small and I am quite slim. I write with my right hand. I am good-sighted.

I am very messy and talkative but I am kind and helpful. I am a bit hard-working and a little shy. My family and my friends are very important for me. I am not sporty. I don't like losing the game.

My hobbies is reading. I prefer fantastic steries. My favourite books are“Fascination” ,“Tentation”, ”Hesitation” and “Revelation” by Stephenie Meyer. I love mangas. I am keen on music. My favorite music is Techno. I often listen to the music. I enjoy swimming in my swimming pool. I love horse-riding.

I am usually watch the T.V, I am read books and mangas, I am playing video games on the computer and T.V. At school my favourite subjects are maths and physic but I don't like sports and French. I love eating. I don't like selfish and lazy people but I like kind and honest people. I don't like spinaches and courgette but I like fruits .I collect stamps. My favourites French Proverbs is “one man's joy is another man's sorrow”(le malheurs des uns fait le bonheur des autres).

Alexia Al

Revenir en haut Aller en bas